Saturday 11 February 2017

Transforming 2017 with Sonia Choquette

I first read Soul Lessons and Soul Purpose a few years ago. I was on my personal development journey and developed the habit of visiting my local bookshop whenever I was given a book token. I would go to the personal development section and just choose a book I liked the look of.
This book had a real impact on me. It introduced the idea that we are born with abilities and knowledge in certain areas of our life and we are virtual novices in other areas. We can develop all our abilities and talents but some will come more naturally to us that others.

After really enjoying this book I started to read more of her work.
She is a fascinating person who teaches us how to get in touch with our own intuition or vibes.
Trust Your Vibes, Walking Home and Diary Of A Psychic are all excellent too.
Sonia also offers online workshops along the same lines.
https://soniachoquette.net
I include a link to her website if you would like to find out more.

I couldn't resist adding this photo of Fisher, my little ginger cat who had her own very entertaining set of vibes!


No comments:

Post a Comment