Sunday 18 October 2015

Step 3: Meditation

Today I am exploring meditation. I talk about this on P6. of my book '100 Free Ways To Happier Days!'
If you have never meditated before it is definitely worth giving it a try.

Deepak Chopra offers free 21 day meditation sessions along with Oprah Winfrey on a regular basis.

Visit their website to find out more:
https://chopracentermeditation.com/about-us

I started to look into meditation to help to calm the ceaseless chatter in my mind.
Listening to calming music while sitting somewhere comfortable and quiet can really help us to focus on the present moment.
This is a very relaxing and grounding experience and it needn't take hours. A few minutes a day can really hep you to feel happier.
Give meditation a try and see how it can help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment