Saturday 28 November 2015

Book Launch!

I have just come back from Hythe Tea Rooms where I held my book launch for '100 Free Ways To Happier Days!' It was so lovely to see friends and colleagues there and we all had fun.
I am in the process of writing 3 more books which I am going to publish freely here on this blog.
One book will be for parents/carers, another for teenagers and the other for teachers as I would like to be able to encourage as many people to follow their dreams as possible because that is how we are meant to live!
My current book is available visa Balboa Press and amazon and some excerpts from this book have been published on this blog.
If you know anyone who you think may benefit from trying new ways to achieve happiness please encourage them to pop by and have a look at the blog. Thanks for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment