Tuesday 24 November 2015

Everything is amazing!

Ok I know we sometimes mess things up as a species but look at the things we can do. I was driving home and was suddenly struck by how incredible the car is. For less than £1,000 I bought a car which now transports me miles every day.
I drove a bit further and my thoughts turned to roads. Our roads may have some potholes but designing, creating and maintaining the road system is quite a remarkable feat too.
 I got home, walked my dog in the dark and looked up at the sky and suddenly thought of all the rockets that have gone into space. Wow!
We can fly planes, dive deep into the ocean and can even  perform intricate operations using key-hole surgery.
We can send a text and in seconds and our message can be reached thousands of miles away.
If I want to read a Facebook message that is written in another language I hit the translate button.
There are so many incredible people who have had ideas and stuck with those ideas, never giving up until their dreams became reality.
The radio, is amazing, light-bulbs are amazing. The list is virtually endless.
Here's to all those brilliant innovative minds, the ones we know about, the ones we don't know about and those who we are yet to learn about!

No comments:

Post a Comment