Saturday 7 November 2015

Please help animals this Christmas!

I have been thinking a lot about rescue dogs, cats and other animals and would like to make a donation to some animal sanctuaries this Christmas.
I talk about the many things animals do to help us in my book. 

My plan:
I am taking my dog Ollie out for a walk next Saturday ( 14th November )
I will also be sending a donation to two animal sanctuaries.
One is Wanderers Haven (Essex) and the other is Lord Whisky in Kent.
My lovely cat Fisher came from Lord Whiskey and G's dogs Rufus and Burt came from Wanderers Haven.
I am posting this in case any of you would like to do something similar. If you do then follow these four steps:
Step 1:
Spend some time with your pet or any other animal on 14th November. You could walk a neighbours dog or go and say hello to a horse in a nearby field if you don't have an animal yourself.
Step 2:
Make a donation to a local animal sanctuary.
Step 3:
Share the idea with friends.
Step 4:
Comment here to share any photo's or promote your local sanctuary.
They will really appreciate your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment