Sunday 29 November 2015

Spreading our message.

There are far more good people than bad. I see evidence of this everywhere I go. When violent atrocities occur it can be difficult to remember this. I had my book launch yesterday. It was a lovely experience for me to be surrounded by wonderful friends and many bought copies of my book. One ex pupil even bought a copy to give to his English teacher on Monday!
Later in the evening my 95 year old Gran phoned to say how happy she is that I dedicated the book to her and she is getting all her Bridge friends to buy copies 👍
This has made me realise what we do and say really affects other people. We are not powerless. We all have an enormous capacity to do good and make a positive difference in the world.The small things are really the big things and love and kindness will always win through over hate and intolerance.💐

No comments:

Post a Comment