Tuesday 10 November 2015

Thankful

I am really enjoying spreading my wings in my coaching business. It is great talking to other coaches and finding out how they approach things.
I have found writing my book to be an exciting and rewarding process and have been really appreciative of all the support and encouragement I have received from friends, family and work colleagues. I have been very happy to hear that the book is being enjoyed and valued by people who read it. My aim was to find an affordable way to encourage other people to live happy lives and whenever I hear that it has helped someone I gain a real sense of satisfaction.
I believe we all owe it to ourselves to live our best lives and follow our dreams.
I believe coaching can help people to identify then focus on their dreams. It helps us to become motivated to take action to achieve our goals.
I am looking forward to my official book launch later this month.
Thanks to everyone who has encouraged me to take this step and create a business that I find so rewarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment