Friday 11 December 2015

100 Free Ways To Happier Days With Your Teen!

I am 3/4 of the way through my first draft. It is so good having Friday's off work leaving me time to focus on my coaching and writing. I aim to complete this draft soon and will be publishing it via this blog, one post at a time.
My aim is to make this book accessible to anyone who needs it which is why it will be free.
Teenagers are amazing. It can be incredibly rewarding working with them but challenging too. It can be even tougher bringing up your teenager particularly when they start to question and challenge the way you approach things and they start to hold views that differ from your own but when you listen to them you can learn as much from them as they can from you.
One of the great things about teenagers is that they start to take an interest in the world around them . They question things and their ideas can be refreshing, creative and unique.


No comments:

Post a Comment