Sunday 20 December 2015

28,115 words and counting!

I am very excited as I have completed by (rather sketchy) first draft of:
" 100 Free Ways To Happier Days With Your Teen!"
I am at the dreaded editing stage but I am pretty happy with the content.
My aim is to get it ready to publish via this blog one day at a time starting on 1st January 2016. 
each post is intended to create a dialogue with anyone who wishes to comment or ask questions about what I have written. 
The teenage years can be exciting and scary for teenagers, parents and carers.
The more we can discuss, explore and learn about the issues raised at this time, the richer the experience for us all.
I am also in the process of writing:
"100 Free Ways To Happier Days For Teens!"
This will also be published via this blog once it is ready.
I love having time free to write. It is something that I have always wanted to do and finally I am making my dream a reality.



No comments:

Post a Comment