Monday 7 December 2015

My homing instinct and Ollie's antics!

This morning at silly o'clock I took Ollie out for a walk. He pulled and I let go of his lead accidentally and he dashed off full of glee.
The only thing to do when Ollie performs this particular stunt is to start the car.
Ollie loves going for a drive so he usually runs over and jumps into the car.
Sure enough he did. Phew!
I had visions of phoning work with some crazy sounding story of not being able to go in as I was chasing my dog around the country lanes.
I was very relived to be attached to the other end of his lead and we continued with our walk.
On the way home from  work I was diverted off the main road due to an accident and found myself in dark country lanes without a clue where I was. I took the decision to keep driving straight on whenever I came to a junction and fortunately found myself in a village I recognised and was able to get safely home.
My homing instinct is pretty strong.
I am so glad to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment