Tuesday 1 December 2015

Thoughtful gifts.

I wrote a section in my book about thoughtful gifts. Gifts do not need to be expensive, it truly is the thought that counts. If you take your time to choose or make something that you believe someone will love you will find that they really appreciate your gesture.
My sister sent me a parcel recently and rather mysteriously said I could open it on 1st December.
It was exciting opening the package and trying to work out what it was.
I received a beautiful teapot and teacup along with an advent string with 24 felt pockets attached. In each pocket was a fruit teabag and attached to each one is a gift tags which has an inspirational quote written on it.
Today's quote is 'Happiness is a warm puppy.' Charles M Shultz.
I am incredibly touched by this gift.
This time of year provides us with a great opportunity to give to others and express our gratitude for the wonderful people we know.

No comments:

Post a Comment