Thursday 10 December 2015

So grateful

I feel so grateful to all the people who have encouraged my writing and coaching efforts this year. It was so lovely to attend the launch of my book '100 Free ways To Happier Days!' and see so many friendly faces. I am grateful to the people who went out of their way to attend. Some had real difficulty with transport getting to and from the event.
I am also very thankful to the people who have taken the trouble to review my work on amazon too.
There have been so many people who have visited by website and Facebook 'Trusty Life Coaching ' page.
When I decided to donate some money to 2 local animal shelters I was overwhelmed by the positive responses to that post.
This has been such an exciting year so far, selling my house, buying my caravan and reducing my teaching hours to part-time so I can coach and write.
I really appreciate everyone who has taken the time to read my blog posts over this past year too.
Thanks you all!  :)

http://www.trustylifecoaching.co.uk/


No comments:

Post a Comment