Tuesday 29 December 2015

Time flies

It is hard to believe that we only have 2 more days left of 2015.
2015 has been an amazing year. I have seen a lot of my family and friends as well as making progress with my coaching and writing.
Selling my house and moving into my caravan has to be the highlight if this year. It is so wild and natural there and it is hard to believe I have only been there since April as it feels as if  I have always lived there.
Ollie is very at home there too.
2016 is waiting just around the corner. I intend focusing on my writing and travelling around UK walking the dogs and visiting friends and family as much as I can.
I am very fortunate as I am now able to afford to reduce my teaching hours which leaves me more time to write and develop my coaching.
What are your plans for 2016?
Have you enjoyed 2015?
It would be great to hear from you.
Exciting times lie ahead....

No comments:

Post a Comment